Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Experience as a Graduate Student

Alas, graduation is only weeks away.  I have had a great learning experience at the University of Central Florida for my graduate program.  I will soon receive my Masters Degree in the MAT Biology, 6-12 Program.  Every class that I have had truly has shown me how to strive to become a better, stronger teacher.  From the general requirements to the electives I have chosen, I feel I am now a well-rounded teacher.

As for my technological class I am finishing up (EME 5050), I feel I can consider myself a "tech-savvy" teacher amongst the general population.  From establishing a wiki, to creating a blog, to producing my first-ever Prezi, students will benefit from this inclusion of technology into the classroom.  Thank you fellow classmates.  Thank you Kelvin, for all your help and assistance when needed.  Thank you UCF.

Brian

Check out my Curriculum Project!
https://glasbybr.wikispaces.com/Project+Overview

No comments:

Post a Comment